I love making this to serve with dinner especially as the nights start to get cooler. There's something super comforting about mash with a meal plus my brain thinks 'potato' and so does my tummy. You don't need to add much to give it some flavour. I put cheese in this one but it's honestly fine with just some salt and pepper!
1 small head of cauliflower cut into florets
30g softened butter
1/2 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
Salt and Pepper to taste.
1. Place cauliflower in a saucepan of water and bring to boil
2. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until cauliflower is very tender
3. Drain and return to saucepan
4. Add butter and blend using a whizz stick (or something similar)
5. Stir in cheese and season to taste
6. Enjoy with your favourite protein and some greens